Sunday, January 17, 2010

♥ i will be still..

Posted by ♥ mhiz-yhel ♥ at 5:08 AM

still-hillsong

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

GOD BLESS TO ALL. KEEP THE FAITH BURNIN :))

I LOVE YOU LORD :)








4 comments on "♥ i will be still.."

Kosa on January 17, 2010 at 5:59 PM said...

so inspiring!
thanks for sharing.

I know he loves you too!

saul krisna on January 17, 2010 at 8:35 PM said...

wow may post si gf ko ah.... hehehe i love you poh honey... mwaaah fave song ko yan tska potters hand

Renz on January 19, 2010 at 2:27 AM said...

I know this song.. kinakanta namin yan sa YFC..ang ganda niyan

kikilabotz on January 22, 2010 at 12:16 AM said...

isa tong christian song db?

 

♥ My own little worLd :)) ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez