Saturday, February 28, 2009

♥ My Lost Ångel ♥

Posted by ♥ mhiz-yhel ♥ at 6:31 PM

♣"My Lost Ångel"♣

It’s January 22 when you interrupted me,

The day after, you introduced yourself to me,

You said you want to make friends with me

But for me it wasn’t that easy…

I doubted your personality

Thinking that you’re just tricking me,

Then, you persevered and tried to understand me,

We’ve been friends, then, one day you asked…

“Why can’t we be more than that?”

I’ve been speechless, don’t know what to say,

I haven’t heard it from any other man…

Ithought it was over

Though you question was not answered.

But day by day you asked me “why?”

Again and again you expected my reply…

Now it’s clear to see,

You already have feelings for me,

A love and care not for a friend only,

Co’s you wanted me to your lady…

On the darkest part of my life,

You’re there and helped me see the light,

You’re like an angel sent from God above,

You spread your wings and together we fly up high…

“My Love”, “My lady Angel”

That’s what you used to call me remember?

The songs for me you’ve dedicated,

In my heart where always played…

You’re happy now, because of me

That’s what you told me,

You added, you’re complete already

And for that, you’ve thanked me…

But one day, a disaster came…

Our relationship was tested in flame

We lose the fight like that of playing a game

And now, whom can we take the blame?

Is it the disaster that ruined our relationship?

Is it the two of us for we are so weak?

Is it the love which is not so deep?

Or the fate for what is destined to be?

Now, I’m in the midst of my drastic journey,

There’s no one to one accompany me…

Where are you my angel? Come back to your lady…

I’m down and weary, would you save me?

Why don’t you spread your wings?

So; I can still see you flying…

My Angel, Oh My Angel! Can you stop me from searching?

Come out from where you are hiding…

My Angel was just owed and not fully given

So; it’s about time for him to returned

Or maybe somehow, his wings had been broken…

And he’s lying safety in the arms of others heaven…

0 comments on "♥ My Lost Ångel ♥"

 

♥ My own little worLd :)) ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez