Thursday, November 11, 2010

HE's the MAN

Posted by ♥ mhiz-yhel ♥ at 4:23 AM

"HE's THE MAN"

I came to the point of being hopeless
No one to ask for help
I run, I scream and even cry
I cried but no tears fell from my eyes.

I want to die to stop the burden
Go back to the womb of my mother
To be safe and feel the unconditional love
Because this world hurts me a lot.

I have enough reason to rest in peace
Until I feel the tight embrace
He whispers, "Don't quit my dear, I am here to help..."
That simple line gives me enough strength.

Because He was undeniably powerful
helps me even when I am sinful
Saves me from being miserable
Opens my eyes to a new bright dimension.


1 comments on "HE's the MAN"

saul krisna on November 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM said...

super amen... naks hang ganda naman ng post mo honey... love you poh...


nose bleed!!

 

♥ My own little worLd :)) ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez